Guidelines for Car Drivers
- Always carry your driving license and important documents such as your vehicle registration certificate, insurance certificate, road tax and
P.U.C certificate with you while driving.
- Don't Drink while Driving.
- Don't drive under the influence of drugs
- Obey all traffic signals, lights and signs
- Use the indicator or hand signals when changing lanes
- Adhere to permitted speed limits
Wearing seat belt in a moving vehicle is believed to have saved millions of lives worldwide. Wearing of seat belt is mandatory and the most important precaution you can take to minimize your risk in an accident.
The speed of motor vehicles is universally agreed to be the most important factor contributing to crash, injuries and fatalities on roads. Speed influences both crash risk and crash consequence.